- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Science Center – Explore IT!
May 27, 2017 - September 4, 2017
NEOLUG will have pieces on display From May 27 – September 4
- Adrian Drake is displaying his Serenity model from TV Show “Firefly”
- Abbie Bocan has created a brick mosaic of the famous “We Can Do It!” Rosie the Riveter poster
- Rebecca D is bringing The Wizard of Oz story, The Reef (an underwater scene) and an Antartica scene
- Emery and his wife are displaying a Haunted House
- Wayne Peltz will have mosaics of Terry Francona, Francisco Lindor, and the Indians logo
- Todd Wolf’s replica of Cleveland’s William G Mather steamship
- And NEOLUG has built a Micropolis of the Cleveland shoreline, organized by John Stephens
The Great Lakes Science Center is Open Monday – Friday 10AM – 5PM, Sunday 12PM – 5PM, and is located at 601 Erieside Avenue, Cleveland< OH 44114